Unique, tailored adventures
Enjoy an entertaining and engaging day spent in the company of a friendly, expert wine professional. With intimate knowledge, enthusiasm, skill and humour, each excursion is tailored to meet customer’s objectives. ‘Inside track’ adventures are legendary and can include private meetings, vineyard walks and dinners with luminary cellar masters and wine makers. Only small, private and renowned vineyards are selected, often closed to the public.
Duration & expertise
Each adventure will be based on customer input. A minimum of 5 hours is required and generally full-day tours are encouraged. Multi day multi region trips are easily arranged. Programmes cater for all levels of experience, from novice to expert. Focus can be applied to either: Tasting fine wine, the wine-dining experience, vineyard management, viticulture practices, cellar and wine making…or any combination of the above.
- Chauffeured vehicles or pre-booked helicopter.
- Collection and drop offs to suit customers’ needs.
- Fine restaurant lunches in beautiful surroundings.
- Technical expertise, with local anecdotes, is included.
- Larger groups enjoy specialist drivers and a choice of carriages.
- Fine-wine recommendation and sourcing, storage, shipment and logistics.